having Tank drilled

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KcTx

Aquarium Advice Activist
I'm taking my 54 gal corner down tonight And having it drilled tomorrow. I hate how far away from the wall it has to be due to the overflow box. I purchased a new CPR unit thinking it would be better but I'm still not happy. I was just going To have the single 1' hole for the overflow but have started to thinking about doing the second hole for the return? If anyone has any input or suggestions I'm open to listening. You can't undrill a hole yeah know!

Thanks

Kc

Well it's apart and loaded in the truck. I should have it up and running again Thursday night. I Need to stop and grab a bulkhead & some paint for both back glass, I'm thinking a very dark blue should look good.

Another question? When I'm putting everything back together I'm going to add 20 lb more live sand. Is there a certain way this needs to be done or do I just dump it all in and mix it up?

well I got The tank back today and painted the back as planned. I had been going back and forth on blue or black & my daughter decided that it needed to be blue.

So I just got done scrapping all that blue off my tank. lol I'll be going after some black paint & a I'm so sorry Barbie doll tomorrow. lol It's not hard to sway a 4 year old.

Back
Top Bottom