def have 6-7 pics which im attempting to upload...but while i do that ive got a bit of bad news, but alot of good!! i figured since i now didnt have enough to build the entire frame, i mineaswell cut the legs, size the screen and rough it, and loose fit test it to see what happened...well the slot alone performed pretty decent, except the water doesnt drop straight out it kinda angles out (v2.0 fix i promise). so i finished up the screen and ziptied it on... again works great except the water angles slightly and doesnt hit 100% of the screen, prob hits 90%. so i take it off and bond the endcap on... now heres the bad news...im scrapping this design and heres why. i was planning on building a frame which consisted of 4 legs then a square ontop..then securing the slot tube to the top of it...so the screen hung down the middle. well 1) it doesnt hold it high enough for the lighting and 2) its just too much excess work.. now the good news. i noticed that there are 2 horizontal braces, they split the length of the tank into 3rds.. and i just so happened to realize that if i use metal c-clamps w/screws, a pipe would sit perfectly overtop the return bin and about 4inches from the bottom glass...PERFECT HEIGHT!!!! so i cantunfortunately get any further tonight than centering and screwing the 2 c-clamps on, but come tomorrow night, after about an hour i should have a functioning scrubber!!! now please keep in mind this is gonna be a basic no frills scrubber and it most likely wont be the most effecient, but the whole point of this is to build one, then work to improve
ok now that im done ranting and raving...ill work on the pics..