Is there a way to mod my Chinese LEDs?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
have you looked at the Apex lite? i did some research on controllers last month (event he diy arduino boards) and i found myself leaning more and more towards the Apex unit. sure the Reefkeeper is a solid unit but i feel as though Neptune is progressing faster and branching out wider with its controller.

not to mention that the actual control/display unit of the apex is soooo much nicer, (yes i know thats not really a major point but thats what it came down to lol)

have you looked at the Apex lite? i did some research on controllers last month (event he diy arduino boards) and i found myself leaning more and more towards the Apex unit. sure the Reefkeeper is a solid unit but i feel as though Neptune is progressing faster and branching out wider with its controller.

not to mention that the actual control/display unit of the apex is soooo much nicer, (yes i know thats not really a major point but thats what it came down to lol)

Is the cost similar?

Back
Top Bottom