Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > DIY Projects
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 07-24-2019, 12:08 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Addict

Post Is there any way to completely hide the equipment on a large tank?

I'm looking to do a 120 gallon in between the livingroom and dining room area, so all four sides would be exposed for viewing. I enjoy the minimalist set ups for goldfish like this and this but because the tank will not be against a wall, and you will be able to view it from all four sides, I need a way to hide the filtration equipment (overflow, intake, airline, etc.) anybody know of a way to do this? Or is it an impossible task? The lights will be suspended from and wired into the ceiling.

edit: I've only ever used HOB or done walstead style tanks, so this is a new area for me! Also, this will be housing 3-5 Thai Ryukin Goldfish or Pearlscale Goldfish, so I would need lots of filtration.

venymae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 12:32 AM   #2
AA Member
Community Moderator

POTM Champion
Tank of the Month Award

Iíve never done it but is tank sitting on a cabinet? (would look at internally plumbed sump).

Tags
equipment, large, tan, tank

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com