is this background good for saltwater tanks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
***Website link changed to reflect problem with acronym DIY. It works now.***

Also, this is more of a chiclid type of deal. I actually think this looks cool, but know you wouldn't see a lot of fish often. Also, saltwater fish are often a lot larger than these holes would allow. You would also probably run into cleaning problems. You'd have to make sure all of your hole openings are burr free. The idea is cool, but I think in the long run it could be annoying from a viewing and maintenance standpoint.

*bookmarks* That's still a very awesome idea, that I might use for my tank. The end result is great looking.

thanx all
i guess it's very good looking
but i'll not do it
thanx again

Ah - I've looked at that one before, too. It'd take a big tank and lots of time to have it work, but it sure looks cool! I may do that someday... for now though, I'll pay my $.99 per foot and take the tape-on background home :)

for now though, I'll pay my $.99 per foot and take the tape-on background home
Use Vaseline on the back of the tank and stick the backgroud over it and squegee it out.. It will stick on there perfect Look like it was painted on and you will be happy..

HTH<
James

I think that looks awsome. I dont think it was meant for salt, but it looks awsome for cichlids. I think I might do that when I do my cichlid tank.

Back
Top Bottom