It Works

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

1 LARA

Aquarium Advice Freak
DIY CO2:dance:

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 136
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 130
  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 128
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 105
Put my diffuser under the output of my filter and am getting a good mix and at nightine when the bubblestone comes on it is in the path of the diffuser so tne o2 can cary out the co2 at night.
Worked out PURFECTLY

1 LARA said:
Put my diffuser under the output of my filter and am getting a good mix and at nightine when the bubblestone comes on it is in the path of the diffuser so tne o2 can cary out the co2 at night.
Worked out PURFECTLY

That's awesome. I diffuse mine through my canister so it isn't quite as perfect haha

Because your using diy you may not even need to run air Just make sure you have a good amount of surface agitation and thats usually enough. You can run air but it all depends on how effective your diy is.
What size is the tank?

25 gal

3 Wisteria
2 Diandra
6 Camcomba
1 Amazon Sword
1 Anubias Barteri
2 Red Wendtii
2 Dwarf Saggitaria
2 Micro Swod
8 Contotional Val

Steady stream of bubbles out the diffuser
bubble counter=1 every 2 or less seconds

for the plants they work like trees photosynthesis breathing cot exhaling oxygen

I probably wouldnt worry about running air unless by the end of the day your fish are really gasping for air. If you wanted your diy to be efective you should probably add another bottle to the mix alot of people think anything over 20 gal is useless when it comes to diy. Just make sure you have adequate surface agitation thats the main thing

Back
Top Bottom