Looking For Some Help In The DIY Tank Wiring Section

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mentallylost

Aquarium Advice Freak
I am wanting (ok needing) to upgrade some wiring for my tanks. I have been using electrical outlet strips and they are just not cutting it anymore. All of the current plugs are full, and on one of the tanks I have even had to run another extension cord for more plugs.
Has anybody made their own wiring set up for their tanks? Or does anybody know of an article or web site where they have done one?
I am looking for a wiring diagram if anybody has one. If you're curious I am looking to put between 6 and 8 dedicated plugs and 6 timed ones.
TIA

PM RLG2182 as he has a simular setup on his tank. You can see images in his Canopy fan thread here in the DIY section.

I have seen a pic of his electrical set up. And yup, that is kind of what I am looking to do.

I was hoping that he was going to see this thread and tell us all his secrets. One more DIY Documentation of sorts.

hah. :D Just got back from my birthday dinner! Needless to say that I'm full... and rather lazy. I will get to your questions after I take a sec to finish up some last things.

Back
Top Bottom