Maintenance Crash Cart

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Leeatl

Aquarium Advice Freak
After getting tired of hearing "Get that off my table" lol I used some stuff I had around and built this mobile cart.Now to figure how to hang my Python and I am all set. Cost....$0.00....lol

Attachments

• DSCN0739.JPG
    DSCN0739.JPG
    112.4 KB · Views: 171
  • DSCN0740.JPG
    DSCN0740.JPG
    109.6 KB · Views: 174
Ha genius! I like the idea, much easier than putting everything on nonmovable tables

I just hope it rolls better then a real crash cart....

GREAT idea though. my wife hates it when I steal an end table to drip acclimate a new addition and I put the lamp on the floor lol.

I just got my wife quiet about cluttering up her tables,another tank would start her up again....lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got my wife quiet about cluttering up her tables,another tank would start her up again....lol

I know the feeling.
Regarding the cart, can you screw in J shaped hooks (used for hanging things like garden tools and bikes) onto the underside of the middle shelf? You could hang the python from there.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Last edited by a moderator:
I had thought of that fresh2o,and I have the hooks . I found out doing my WC's today that I needed a towel rack and I just finished fashioning one and putting it on the long side. Thanks for the tip.

New reality show: "Pimp my cart"
Towel rack is a great idea. If not, I would have suggested an inexpensive under cabinet style paper towel holder/dispenser mounted under the top shelf.

Leeatl - Perfect!!!

I think I will look for a microwave cart and deck it out! I can wheel it back to my utility closet and there is a work space built in... AMAZING!!!!!

Yes, a superb idea - simple yet so useful. How many more things can you think of, a towel rack, a Python holder...??? I am gonna need 2 towel racks because I am extra messy.

Anyone use that Rustoleum for water repellent for wood yet? I have been thinking of it for my cabinet I have tanks on and think it would be a good thing for your cart.
http://www.rustoleum.com/product-catalog/consumer-brands/neverwet/neverwet-kit/

I use a old kitchen cabinet it hold everything I need for my tanks , test kits , foods , nets , meds , filter supplies , siphon hoses , shoulder length gloves , you name it it's in there ,

I have a kitchen type cabinet and 3 tank stands, all full of needed stuff....lol

Target has a bunch of carts in the back to school section for under $50 this week ...

Sent from my iPhone with three hands tied behind my back.

I just hope it rolls better then a real crash cart....

GREAT idea though. my wife hates it when I steal an end table to drip acclimate a new addition and I put the lamp on the floor lol.

Someone works in healthcare lol! (They're the worst, but the best!)

And just FYI you all are insane and have a problem. I can't wait to get one.

This is a great build. I need this!! Thanks for sharing! :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

You are welcome!
A wood printer stand on wheels would work. Check the Goodwill store too.

Back
Top Bottom