my DIY 125 gallon stand UPDATED 1/1/07 NOW WITH CANOPY !!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Very impressive. Makes the one I built this weekend look like crap. What is this tank going to house?

Still making up my mind on that. Leaning towards a couple schools of rainbows and roseline sharks. Various plecos ect.. Nothing is nailed down yet in that dept.

Awesome...I love the barn wood and the routed lines...nice subtle touch that really makes the piece unique.

I hear ya on the Bright kits....if I had done mine alone I would have opened the box and cried....handy boyfriend to the rescue! I basically just handed him tools for an hour or so and then plugged it in.

This is the day the Lord has made, we will rejoice and be glad (I can't tell what the rest says)

Leaning towards a couple schools of rainbows and roseline sharks. Various plecos ect.. Nothing is nailed down yet in that dept.
I think those fish would look fantastic in your tank. NAIL IT DOWN! :)

You should be very proud of this project; it came out very, very well. I'm sure we all look forward to seeing it with the fishies installed.

Hey that turned out great. I was interested in this thread when you started it and I must admit this turned out really well. Good work.

OH YEAH! Love that power! The power of cheese... no the power of LIGHT. ;)

I really love the design on this. I'm going to show it to my husband. We're in the early planning phases of a stand right now and something very mission-style like this would fit in beautifully with our home.

Back
Top Bottom