My DIY Mini Aquarium Fish Tank (Live Landscape Aquarium)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Luan Nguyen

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi all members, I would like to share my newly made miniature aquarium. The tank is mainly used for plants only so fish and crayfish are for demonstration only. Feel free to give any feedback. Thank you :)

Diy_Mini_Aquarium_Fish_Tank_Landscape_Aquarium.jpg

That is way too cool! Where did you get the "tank"? I work in an office and we're not allowed to have aquariums obviously but we are allowed to have small plants. I'd love to do something like this myself.

Thanks for your comment ArtINducedComa. I bought the magic grow aquarium at a local craft store for less than $2 and decided to make a nano tank. You can make a similar tank with CD case, however it will not as rigid. The tank was super easy to make and it cost only a few bucks :). Here the link that I made it (
).

That is way too cool! Where did you get the "tank"? I work in an office and we're not allowed to have aquariums obviously but we are allowed to have small plants. I'd love to do something like this myself.

Back
Top Bottom