My DIY stand (a work in progress)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

two11devan

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Here is the frame for my stand. I put the tank on it and filled it with FW to check for any leaks. Planning on adding the finishing touches in the next couple of days. One support in the front shouldn't be any problem should it? I highly doubt it would be but any thoughts would help! (now I gotta figure out how to attach a pic! Hope this works)

Ok, I guess the image I have is too large. I have to figure out how to resize it and I will get some photos up soon!

host it at a place like imageshack.us
free image hosting

then type "
PUTFILENAMEHERE.jpg
"

for the url right click on your image hosted there and click view properties and use the URL listed there

Hope this works....

"http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/7150/dsc09250ku.th.jpg"

ok, obviously I have no idea what Im doing!!!!!

From the pic I see it looks good so far. Try getting rid of the quotation marks. I just copied the link without them and it went threw.

What size tank is that it looks bigger than a 30 gal?

I got it! :)

It's a 125 gal...it was custom built for the previous owner. I measured it out and I think it came out to be closer to 120 gal. Im actually planning on making my 30 gal into a sump/fuge.

Whats the best way to clean it out to prepare it for use? Bleach? Just some scraping and elbow grease?

Back
Top Bottom