my HUGE tank project ;)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
how very lolish. get an empty gallon jug that used to have like water or milk in it and see how many full jugs it takes to fill the tank.

that would require draining the tank, which is already running and stocked.
and quite frankly, im not really that interested in "exactly" how big it is.
im perfectly happy calling it a 1g. :)

lol.
thanks for the offers guys, but like i said, im not really interested or concerned with the exact measurements. maybe if i had my tape measure next to me, id look, but i dont know where it is, and its not worth the effort to find it.

its a 1g as far as im concerned

hahahah. fine...

its 7x4x9 roughly. which makes it 1.09g

the top is a little wider than the base, and those arent exact measurements.

ok, i may have overdone it with the plants this time.

img_1039654_0_62a71064730896383614dc2289f0b431.jpg

You must have a tiny desk. Lol.
If I put the bucket under my desk I would never see it again. Hahaha

Too bad they don't make a 7" x 4" MH fixture. Lol
This tank doesn't have a light built into the hood, but I was debating wiring in some LED's for the java ferns.

One of the perks of being good with a camera. Lol.

I thought about getting one of those from my friends store, but I'd still have to find a way to fasten it to the inside of the lid. And the lid is a weird shape, so it would probably be more of a. Hassle than anything. At least with individual LED's, I can just drill holes in the plastic where I need them.
But its only java ferns in there, so I don't really need any light. They will be fine with just the indirect sunlight in the room.

Back
Top Bottom