my marine sump design any good? i am newbie so any help will be much appreciated

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shaunpp

Aquarium Advice Newbie
im a newbie here and on keeping a marine aquarium. i use to have a 500 litre south american cichlid system but have now decided to clear out and change to marine. very excited and hugely interested but need a little help to get me started slowly very slowly :confused: i have decided to go for a small reef only system to start and then slowly introduce fish probably next year. i have sort of planned out a sump copying a few ideas off other people and come up with this the drawing is roughly a 3rd of actual size and proportions are roughly correct. can any one steer me in the right direction and correct any mistakes any help will be much appreciated.(y)

Attachments

• sump design.pdf
    129.8 KB · Views: 110
Whoops lol I did attach aa pdf file but that obviosley doesent work will attach a new pic as soon as I get chance to convert on my laptop thanks for letting me know :facepalm:

Back
Top Bottom