Need 20gal (tall) stand! :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

joebro3333

Aquarium Advice Freak
Everywhere I look none of the schematics look good enough to support or are very confusing? Anyone have any help or advice would be greatly appreciated! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

PM me and I can send you some picture of the stand that I built for my 75 Gal, and all you would have to do is fit the dimensions for your tank. You would be surprised what a good structure will hold. I use a program called Sketchup to build my stands on my computer before I build them. However depending on how you want your stand to look for a 20 gal you are more then likely going to save money buying one vice building your own. To build a stand for my 75 & 35 lumber, supplies (pant, screws, hinges for doors..ect) it cost me about $145 bucks from home depot with a 10% discount. I have seen some 20 gal stands $40 or $50 bucks online. Trust me they will hold your tank.

Too bad you aren't local. I have one Id give you I used for a good while. Supported my 20h just fine. Pretty sure I picked it up at Petco a while back. Dark wood.

The schematics for making stands don't look very good, but they hold very very well. Follow this guide for a decent stand though

Back
Top Bottom