New project: 900 liters In Wall Construction

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just finnish the last and biggest piece, only epoxy missing now.

IMG_1614.JPG

IMG_1613.JPG

IMG_1611.JPG

IMG_1610.JPG

Puuhhh, yesterday i start puting on some epoxy, i understand that the colours are to dark now, so i have to start over again whith the painting, many hours in front of me, starting now with putting on a new layer cement...

Now i made the first pice, some pictures.

Only coulor.
IMG_1633.JPG

Whith epoxy, very glossy
IMG_1636.JPG

Under water it looks more nice, maybe little bit strong coulors, but i like that.
IMG_1638.JPG

Will this filter work good enouf for water filtration (40-60 liter).

IMG_1241.JPG

What size pump will be running it. The size of the filter doesn't make a difference, the flow is what matters

It will be enough to run it in the beginning but I'm not sure down the road. That breaks down to 800gph. I think for your size tank you need to be be looking in the range of 2500gph with a couple powerheads to keep flow moving.

love the pictures from chatuchak, I have two sister inlaws from Thailand and have always wanted to make the trip over, and the tank full of cichlids, I correct that the price on the tank was 15 bot, that's like .30 cents American, I could see myself going nuts in a place like that, thanks for the photos

The first piece siliconed, 3 tubs of silicone...

IMG_1648.JPG

Thinking of maybe using this kind of lightning, will it turn out nice?

China_5M_3528_RGB_Waterproof_Flexible_Strip_300_LED_Light_IR_remote_controller201112261528000.jpg

That light would be bright enough but how wide is it compared to the tank. If its much more narrow you will see shadows along the edge of the whole tank.

I just put in the second large piece, will test whith water in a few days, will be intressting to see if it breaks or not.

IMG_1717.JPG
IMG_1717.JPG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom