New tank stand

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Awesome stand!!!!!!! I love it and I love the darker stain much better also. How bout you come build me a few? Hmm lets see one for a 40 Breeder for my bedroom, you can start with that LOL. Oh and I need a sump stand too. LOL

Great job, can't wait to see how the tank looks on it.

Are you going to do a matching top to house lighting?

Thanks!

I don't have a full tank shot on the stand yet, I'll post that up once the water clears and I'll put that in my 90g build thread.

I do plan on building a matching top on it but not right away. I need to give some time before I spend another chunk of change! The stand alone cost around 250-300 in materials. Hopefully the top won't be anywhere near that much.

I have thought about building stands for people but I don't want the liability in case something goes wrong. I doubt anything will but you never know. Plus I don't think I could make enough money on them to make it worth while considering the amount of time it takes me.

Wow, very impressive stand build! I would like to try something like this myself but I don't have the tools or the space... and probably not the patience.

How much did you put into the lumber? EDIT| Just read your materials cost lol

I like a lighter oak stain myself, but that is just preference and we all have an opinion.

Looks sturdy as a rock and I'm sure it weighs a good bit! Very impressive.

Back
Top Bottom