Well I finally had a chance to Upgrade my Skimmer and Sump/Refugium so I started my DIY project on my sump. I have completed the project and I am happy with the results just thought I would share a few picture with you...
I upgraded to a 20G Long Sump Tank
My new skimmer came in
It was Massive
Inserted the Baffles I used 4 2x 9 inch baffles 1x 11inch baffle and 1 71/2 inch baffle
I had to take the whole tank apart to bring the sump down from the top of the tank.Sucked but well worth it. It was a perfect fit.
Here is the completed project.
The skimmer is working like a horse and is already skimming I've had this skimmer running for about 4 days now. I am happy with the end results.