Painting back of tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bavass said it, if there's stuff in the tank I would definitely roll it on and not spray it

I never, ever paint my tanks. I have scratched/dingged the front glass so many times, that I have many tanks I have drained and turned around. Then my back turns into the front.

for smaller tanks i have used black poster board. they have blue too. recently i did a 30 gallon with poster board and it looks great even tho i needed two pieces to cover the whole back.

I've been considering painting the back of a tank with some of that fake chrome paint just to see if it have a slightly mirrored effect, just haven't gotten around to it yet

manbeast said:
I've been considering painting the back of a tank with some of that fake chrome paint just to see if it have a slightly mirrored effect, just haven't gotten around to it yet

Would seem like a good idea, i was gonna cover the back of mine in mirrors but then started hearing where people did and their fish died from hitting the tank trying to get to the other fish... just a heads up.

Back
Top Bottom