Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > DIY Projects

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 01-28-2009, 09:58 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Purchasing Glass

Hey guys, I'm planning on building a fish tank from scratch soon. I'm sure many of you have done this yourselves, so I was wondering where you guys bought your glass. It seems finding the glass from a reputable business is a bit difficult. Recently, I bumped into a site called GlassCages (Glasscages.com - Custom Size Cut Sheets of Glass), but then I found out that GC sold poor quality items. This forum bashed the site: tried to order a custom tank..all I got was grief! - Nano-Reef.com Forums

Where did you guys buy your glass? Know any place that has a good reputation? And most importantly, do they ship?

Perk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 06:04 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Freak
Send a message via Yahoo to intimatecple
look locally for a glass shop.....Glass is more expensive than you might think and will most likely cost you much more to build than to buy.
www.ncpars.org ...live in PA area...come join us!!
Humane cycle ...fish-free cycle
intimatecple is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com