Putting my tank in the wall 75 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

j0el1212

Aquarium Advice Freak
Almost at the finish line hopefully by tomorrow!!! Very excited!!

image-1039861157.jpg

image-3769760082.jpg

image-726176417.jpg

image-1564939929.jpg

Will it be viewed by both sides? If so how are you going to hide the filter system? Will you be putting a picture like frame around it on the one side? It is going to look great when you are done with it.

joy13 said:
Will it be viewed by both sides? If so how are you going to hide the filter system? Will you be putting a picture like frame around it on the one side? It is going to look great when you are done with it.
It will be view only one side we making the other side a walk in closet. So no much hiding. I was thinking about the frame but idk yet plus my wife says not to but I'm still on the fence let's see. Lol

KcTx said:
I Love it & the frame was a great touch. I want to do the same with a reef tank.

Yea I love it I just bought a new light fixture too

Mumma.of.two said:
Looks great!! I'm jealous! I would L O V E to have an in wall tank but we rent :(

Thanks I'm obsessed with it lol

image-1713003645.jpg

Mumma.of.two said:
Looks great!! I'm jealous! I would L O V E to have an in wall tank but we rent :(

I would love to have a in wall tank as well - especially if it came with walk in closet! ;-)

Ice Man said:
I would love to have a in wall tank as well - especially if it came with walk in closet! ;-)

Yea we was suppose to make it a wall in closet but wifey made her own little vanity/make up/salon thing lol.

image-50736973.jpg

Attachments

• image-3273853943.jpg
    image-3273853943.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 65
Back
Top Bottom