Reef PVC structure

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zenn

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I've decided i needed something to hold all my LR in a more organized, tiered and elevated maner to hold more corals. I have yet to put it in the tank. It could be a complete flop i suppose but i wanted to try this.

129771163.jpg

Thats cool. I like that you drilled holes in it. I hope that it doesn't act like a trap ~ things go in but can't get out. I always used "egg crate" ya know that white plastic grid material. I used PVC pipe with big holes as the legs.

RandyStacyE said:
Thats cool. I like that you drilled holes in it. I hope that it doesn't act like a trap ~ things go in but can't get out. I always used "egg crate" ya know that white plastic grid material. I used PVC pipe with big holes as the legs.

not too worried about things getting trapped in. The holes are small enough that nothing i really care about could get in there. I think the holes in the PVC pipe aren't any smaller or more trap prone than the holes and tunnels in my LR.

Back
Top Bottom