RO station

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Riley

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have my RO maker mounted on my wall in my basement and I have been wanting to make something easier to use to fill buckets.. I plan on going to menards and buying a garbage can to store my water in. I know I'm going to need a heater also but as far as the wave maker goes should I have it breaking the top of the water for oxygen like I do in my tank? Would the water eventually go bad? And does anyone have any ideas what could be used as a top off valve to stop the water once it gets to a certain level? Can't tell you how many times I have left my RO on while I go to bed and remember it was on 2 days later

You can hook up a solenoid to the water supply of the ro unit and hook up the power for it through a float switch. Don't know how much power the solenoid uses so you might need a relay, but I don't believe that'll be the case.
Or maybe you could just have the water supply of the ro run through one of those floating things that's inside the toilet water tank.

Back
Top Bottom