My soon-to-be stepdaughter hase to do a project. I am planning on the cycle of a new SW
tank ("freshies", you are more than welcome to have some input). We will have pics and everything. I need a good hypotheses. For you that don't remember (like me), here are the steps:
Steps of the scientific method
1. Name the problem or question
2. Form an educated guess (hypothesis)
of the cause of the problem and make
predictions based upon the hypothesis
3. Test your hypothesis by doing an experiment or study (with proper controls)
4. Check and interpret your results
5. Report your results to the scientific
Any and all suggestion would be great! Plus, we will have pics and might be able to add it to a sticky, for future folks.
PS. We are doing a fishless cycle, and don't want to subject any live animals to "heck", if you knoe what I mean...