Setting Up Reef Tank !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JsQuid

Aquarium Advice Freak
The days are getting closer! Here's what I have so far. I'm just waiting on the return to dry that was painted !

Haha that room looks like my living room when I';m working on a new build! I know how that goes. lol Good luck!!

Not sure yet. I don't plan on having a large bioload. I would like to remain peaceful and pretty. As of now, only things on my list is a Pom Pom crab, pair of clowns, and some anemone. Any suggestions?

Not sure yet. I don't plan on having a large bioload. I would like to remain peaceful and pretty. As of now, only things on my list is a Pom Pom crab, pair of clowns, and some anemone. Any suggestions?

Maybe a royal gramma,or some cardnals

And what size tank is it? Also some anenomes can sting and kill your other corals so do alot of research on them

It's a 40 breeder and I'm aware of their potential. They are just so beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom