Well since that day I was able to get both tanks to fit under the Tank. I had gotten it all plumbed up and low in behold there was a leak in one of the PVC
going into the return. So I had to saw most of it apart and redo it, but on the way to redo everything and taking everything apart CRACK
one of the 10 gallons cracked on me. So now instead of having both 10 gallons I ended up with just one. So I re-plumbed that one and made a Small Refugium out of what I had with that one. So now I think it may have turned out pretty good... Here are a few pictures of my work.
At first it was sucking up to much air but I fix that problem.
Here is my completed work. A lot of bubbles that because of no Filter Sock yet. But i'll fix that problem soon enough. I can't get every picture up Photobucket has been acting weird with uploading multiple pictures in a row.
Rubble in the first Chamber
My Little Fuge Area.
My Return Area
That's all for now.... Wasn't a big project but should be good for now....
Hope you guys like it.