Tank dividers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishfan88

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Ok so I have a 45 gallon tank (4feet long) that I want to use to house bettas. I am going to be breeding them in September and I want to be able to put as many separate areas in this tank as I can. I know I need more space too, and I have it, I just want to put as many males in this one as possible. (comfortably of course) so I am going to make dividers out of plastic screening and those binder holders or whatever but what I can't figure out is how to make them how I want:
What I want to do is have a dividers going down the middle of the tank just like any other tank divider. But I don't want them to have to be long one way and really short the other way if you know what I mean. I wanted to put some like normal dividers and then one dividing each divided section. Does that make any sense? It should look like two shorter sections in place of one long one when looking at the side of the tank. A row at the back and a row at the front.
If anything I just said makes any sense to you and you have any suggestions on what to use or how to make this work, I'd really appreciate your help! Thanks :)

I had an idea, what if I used plexiglass and attached a long piece down the middle and attached the dividers to the plexiglas on one side and the side of the tank on the other side. If none of this is making sense please tell me lol I will try to explain it or add a pic to one of my albums of what I'm thinking

Back
Top Bottom