THE CHEAPEST tank divider(DIY)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angellove78

Aquarium Advice Addict
Just another idea to share with y'all! A divider you will not have to run out and buy anything for. If you are a gardener! [emoji6] flat trays, I get a stack of these every year I get vegetable plants for my garden. Just cut them to size. IMAG3351.jpgIMAG3365.jpgIMAG3343.jpgIMAG3349.jpgthis last one is just to reinforce the bottom by cutting a piece of the top rolled edge off the tray. I cut all that off for a better fit. Hope it helps everyone save some money. [emoji4]

now that's being creative and economical also looks nice in the tank (y)
I'm sure many members are going to try this diy
thanks for sharing

Be careful.......It cuts down the circulation in the tank. Could create dead spots.
This set up you are dividing the tank into 2... it needs to be treated as if it was 2 tanks. Heat is fine with one heater. But filters have to be on both sides. I used sponge filters that had adjustable air flow. Even dividers with little holes need and should have a filter on both sides they always recommend that. Thank you for pointing this out for others. Very good point.

Back
Top Bottom