The long awaited revival of the fishroom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Fishdude was a great member here but flirted with being banned. I sincerely hope that isn't the case.

I am still around. (never got banned) but I've been super busy over the last 6 months, the fishroom has been significantly downszied, I still have all the tanks just not running everything as I am about to start applying for collage this summer :eek::eek::eek:

:(:(:(Hopefully he wasn't banned.

still here guys! just super busy with baseball and school. see the above post for more info.

DARN; this thread is oldddddddddddd. sorry for bumping a half year old thread. Mods, I completely understand if you close this thread.

I am still around. (never got banned) but I've been super busy over the last 6 months, the fishroom has been significantly downszied, I still have all the tanks just not running everything as I am about to start applying for collage this summer :eek::eek::eek:

Good to know you're doing ok man. I downsized a bit myself. Good luck on picking a school.

Good to know you're doing ok man. I downsized a bit myself. Good luck on picking a school.

hey whats up man! Yea I'll take all the luck I can get! I'm actually going into marine biology, so I assume I'll always have some amount of aquatic life around me :brows:

Back
Top Bottom