this or that?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

burf420

Aquarium Advice Activist
Alright guys i need help deciding on of i want to buikd a 300 gallon for umbees... Or if i want to do a 75 gallon reef

Any insight?
I really like building and diy so idk...

Alright guys i need help deciding on of i want to buikd a 300 gallon for umbees... Or if i want to do a 75 gallon reef

Any insight?
I really like building and diy so idk...

Well.... What do YOU want more? Only YOU can answer that. I have both. Well actually I have a reef, African cichlid tank and my newly planted tank. By far my pride and joy is my African cichlid tank. Second would be my newly planted tank and last my reef.

Something about the planted tank won over the reef and the cichlid tank is just my baby.

http://youtu.be/Ux647I16p0Y

Yeah i was just wondering peoples opinions...
I've never done saltwater i just wish there was more i could...build.besides the stand. I guess the sump and stuff

Yeah i was just wondering peoples opinions...
I've never done saltwater i just wish there was more i could...build.besides the stand. I guess the sump and stuff

Saltwater is more involved, so... If you have the time and want the challenge along with the beauty of a piece of the ocean in your house. Then go for it!!

You need to figure out what fish you want.

I wouldn't even know whet to start looking firr fish In saltwater.what are the "badass" saltwater fish. Like equivalent to umbees and dovis?
Or are there even better ones

I wouldn't even know whet to start looking firr fish In saltwater.what are the "badass" saltwater fish. Like equivalent to umbees and dovis?
Or are there even better ones

Would you want like a predator tank? Foxface, lion fish etc, or freshwater with some killer cichlids? Or a peaceful planted tank with ALOT of schooling fish, shrimp, snails etc. what equipment are you prepared to run and maintain.

Power heads, sump, reactors, protein skimmer, mixing salt. RO/DI unit, testing more parameters and such... All things you need to figure out :)

What kind of filtrstion would you guys recommend with that?
And is they're anything at all i can put with umbees

What kind of filtrstion would you guys recommend with that?
And is they're anything at all i can put with umbees

Awesome fish

http://youtu.be/7sY646yjTcY

I don't know enough about them to answer the stock for them. Filtration I'd go with a canister depending on the size if the tank. Maybe even 2. I don't like canisters myself so I run aqua clear 110's on my 75 gallon.

Back
Top Bottom