Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > DIY Projects

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Closed Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 01-01-2011, 04:53 PM   #51
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Old 01-01-2011, 05:02 PM   #52
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via MSN to mr_X
chad...you are wrong on mostly everything you said thus far.
1-reefs actually do have very strong currents, because they are in shallow water.

2-fish are not domesticated. they are pulled from the ocean and immediately put in our closed systems. 99% of the fish we keep are completely "wild".

3- we're not talking about a closed tube. we're talking about a tube that has 4 holes in it. you might want to look at the first page again. there are photos there. besides, i never stated anything other than the fact that you can't compare fish to humans. i never stated for or against the idea of a pump in this pipe thing.

4- i didn't say anything about the intelligence of a fish, but apparently, according to you, any creature that recognizes where food comes from is smart. well, that includes just about every creature on the planet.

5- do you think fish that live in a creek only swim downstream? where do they start from then? how did they get to the beginning of the stream?

Old 01-02-2011, 06:19 AM   #53
Aquarium Advice Newbie
Great idea rebel! I think its a cool idea, its about experimenting and this is pro. I have built rooms in my tank where they like to rest and even spawn! this could spark something very interesting in your tank!. Maybe put a room i your tank also!?
Old 01-02-2011, 10:05 AM   #54
Sliced Bread

I believe this thread has run it's course.

I'll offer all of you that joined in this non-productive conversation in this thread - It is okay to have your own opinions and to share them, but the manner in which you do is important. This is a family-friendly site and this conversation borders on what would be considered not allowed here.
In the DC Metro Area? Check out GWAPA and WAMAS
Old 01-02-2011, 10:54 AM   #55
AA Team Emeritus

POTM Champion
Tank of the Month Award
I agree with Neilan however having received a few PMs concerning this thread and the behavior of some members I think the thread is done. It is now closed.

Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com