Update on the 110 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lmw80

Aquarium Advice Addict
Daniel has been working his behind off!

The side where there won't be doors or anything is now sealed:

sealed1.jpg

sealed2.jpg

He has also run pvc pipe from the top of the tank to the floor to hide wiring...there's a hole in the floor where the pipe connects to in case we need to run anything downstairs to the basement:

wirepipe3.jpg

wirepipe1.jpg

wirepipe2.jpg

He has also installed a fan to help with moisture:

fan.jpg

Ambitous, but looks good and well worth it. What are you planning for it if I may ask?

Well I tell you that including myself and probably a whole bunch of other people on the sight; we want to see this in action. I've wanted to do some thing like that but never been motivated to do it. Keep posting with new pics at it keeps getting toward completed. That things gonna be very nice.

That tank is really coming along nicely Lori. Daniel is doing a tremendous job. Just remind Daniel that he still has two more to do (he knows which and where). :wink:

Very nicely framed!

The fan will also help export the heat from your lights. Is it vented to the exterior of the house? Just be sure if it is that it has some sort of critter guard so you dont have birds nesting in your tank hood ;)

Wow Lori, Daniel is doing a fantastic job! I can't wait until it is up and running. Although he is giving me ideas and I'm not sure my husband will appreciate that! LOL.

Back
Top Bottom