Upside down tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Like on AA or YouTube?
AA
I know he was trying o be helpful and everything buy I personally found just as much information. I have been looking at it for awhile now and just didn't know what would b the best material... I just don't like how so many people just post saying your wrong it's this and that. I posted about a mouth brooder betta fish and a fellow member sat there saying I am sure there is no such thing. Unfortunately there is as we both learned.
i wernt trying to correct i just saying another common name is open bottom as someone asked what they are
The design is totally different to what I was going to do... He made made it all one thing where I am going to have the upside-down part it's own piece. The video loaded for me though...
i just trying to help with the vacumn part maybe take his idea and use it on you own and help cycle the top part

keenfish said:
i sorry if i have come across rude not my intentions, things never come out the way you want when writing

No sorry my fault, I should have read the thing a couple more but I like the way it fills up but seems like it might be hard for my first diy. Maybe if this set up works good I will go for it. Thank you and sorry

No sorry my fault, I should have read the thing a couple more but I like the way it fills up but seems like it might be hard for my first diy. Maybe if this set up works good I will go for it. Thank you and sorry
well let me know how you get on and post some pics when you fin

Back
Top Bottom