Urgently need advice - Large Tank Integrity?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok here's a pic, let me know your views. I have some cables to tidy still and a fluval 404 to add. But day one they look happy and calm.

Attachments

• image-4273029327.jpg
    image-4273029327.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 92
  • image-2911229881.jpg
    image-2911229881.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 86
Hi they are Burundi frontosa. The darkest fish is the male he's 10 inch !!! What do you think so far.?

They would be massive convict. Lol guess they look a bit similar. No I haven't seen yours .were would I be able to see them?

posted my new tank in the diy section not posted fish yet there abit boring compares to yours mollies neons and a red tail shark but i got 5 baby mollies today aswell :) she finaly gave birth

p.s only been going since christmas eve excuse my none fishy knowledge :)

Will have a look at your post, but you should defiantly post pics of you fish. Welcome to the world of fish keeping, its a addictive hobby. Especially when they have baby's, because it means we are doing things right.
Your fishy knowledge is more than excused, we were all new at some point and only through asking questions, massive amounts of research and experience do you find knowledge. Doesn't matter how experienced you are, there is always something new to learn.
I started keeping tropical fish 10 years ago staring with a small community tank, leading on to a bigger tank with more difficult fish. And although u have only in the last year started up again, I find all fish interesting and exciting.
I current have 6 tanks in my house although not all house fish at the moment. And I still want more . Lol

Good luck and let me know when you pics are on here

Dan

Im definitely lucky, I have seen some go for as much as £750. I just happen to be looking at the right time I think. Having said that although the tank is in good condition, the hood needs some repair work now and the stand has a few small chips in the wood. But it looks ok and does the job. In planning on building a tank stand at the weekend for two tanks I got given free!! Lol

One 2.5 ft the integer is 3ft x 18inch x 30 inch not sure what to put in it yet tho, one will be a Fry tank to replace the smaller fry tank I have.

Back
Top Bottom