Where to go for a custom tank build in southern NY?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

skiweeangel

Aquarium Advice Addict
My husband and I want to do an in the wall tank build. We are going to do the construction ourselves, but as I started to look at custom tanks I realized how outrageously priced they are. A quote of $2000 for the tank alone is going to squish this dream. Does anyone know of a good place to go to have a custom tank build in southern NY area? Or if you have done this yourself, do you have any suggestions?

looking to do an in the wall, seen from both sides rectangle tank.

Not sure about tank manufacturers but I have an in wall setup but its not seen from both sides. I would love to have one like that but unfortunately I don't have a wall in my house that I could it with.

If it was me I would just buy a standard tank at any size and fake the wall around it like a box if you had to maybe use some nice wood mouldings to make it look fancy.

ATM lol but it is usually cheaper to do it yourself in Canada there is also one called aquaprof or something like that.
ATM acrylic tank manufacture(tanked)
Aquaprof. Extremely knowledgeable workers and have lots lots lots of aquariums themselves if you he the right guy. They even have pictures on their website building in wall tanks and etc. they also offer tank care for your tanks I believe.

You are so lucky!!!!!! Long fined albino danios!!!!! I have been trying to find a good bunch to breed but never do I see them!

Back
Top Bottom