Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Buy | Sell | Trade > General Retailers
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 11-07-2017, 03:21 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Freak

Tank of the Month Award

Aquaticarts.com No longer advocating for them

I'm no longer advocating for Aquaticarts as my last order had 2 dead panda loaches out of 4 and. I also ordered 3 more Oto cats that all died within a week which led to a nitrate spike and multiple complications causing me to lose all my panda loaches... and forcing me to do multiple water changes and heavy maintenance to correct issues

Don't know what happened or what changed but can't take the chance with aquatic arts anymore

Funken_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 12:57 AM   #2
Aquarium Advice Activist

That sucks, i just got the email from them saying they just got galaxy rasboras in. -_-

Old 01-21-2018, 01:01 AM   #3
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Shipping in the Winter is not easy and often has more problems then better weather seasons... Ask me how I know..
What was the response from the seller on the DOAs..Did they abide by their own DOA rules ?
^^These are my weekly sales^^ GOT RAMS ???
coralbandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 04:10 PM   #4
Aquarium Advice Freak

Tank of the Month Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by coralbandit View Post
Shipping in the Winter is not easy and often has more problems then better weather seasons... Ask me how I know..
What was the response from the seller on the DOAs..Did they abide by their own DOA rules ?
they refunded my purchase money, but not the delivery monies which was expensive.. but the delivery was not during winter weather either, I posted this a few months ago and the deliveries in question were a couple months before I posted this.

the panda loaches were way to tiny and one of them had got caught up in the plastic bag do to the way it was packaged, extra folds.

the oto cats I had received before were strong this batch just looked frail to begin with. All died

there was no delay in shipping and the weather was solid fall weather. Not ot hot not to cold

Just cannot advocate for them anymore... My 1st 3 deliveries were pretty solid the last 2 each had issues... Way too much money spent on shipping that they cannot refund understandlibly.. but i can not chance it nor would I recommend others to chance it...
Old 01-21-2018, 04:14 PM   #5
Aquarium Advice Freak

Tank of the Month Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUBE31 View Post
That sucks, i just got the email from them saying they just got galaxy rasboras in. -_-

winter is tough.. I'm not saying don't, I am just saying I have had issues and won't give my personal stamp of approval anymore.
Old 01-21-2018, 04:21 PM   #6
Aquarium Advice Activist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funken_A View Post
winter is tough.. I'm not saying don't, I am just saying I have had issues and won't give my personal stamp of approval anymore.
I live in Florida but I know theyre up North, Im going to wait a bit before it warms up and get the tanks right. I threw my back out and havent had a chance to clean the tanks or refill my co2 so Im dealing with BBA. Once that happen Ill risk it.
How are they (In your opinion) on DOAs and customer service?
Old Yesterday, 11:10 AM   #7
Aquarium Advice Freak

Tank of the Month Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUBE31 View Post
I live in Florida but I know theyre up North, Im going to wait a bit before it warms up and get the tanks right. I threw my back out and havent had a chance to clean the tanks or refill my co2 so Im dealing with BBA. Once that happen Ill risk it.
How are they (In your opinion) on DOAs and customer service?

they refund your money for DOA's as long as you send them a picture/proof but a 10$ fish costs 2x's +++ that for shipping. they don't refund shipping...

You will be in ebtter shape because its a short ship for you. I live in Wa state which probably adds to the issue, but the issues escalated for me.
Old Yesterday, 11:28 AM   #8
Aquarium Advice Activist

Blah....im moving to Spokane during the summer.....might have to check out wetspot since theyte in Oregon. Wetspot shipping is expensive to Florida. lol

Tags
long

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com