Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Buy | Sell | Trade > General Retailers
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 08-02-2002, 05:33 PM   #1
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via ICQ to fishfreek Send a message via AIM to fishfreek Send a message via MSN to fishfreek Send a message via Yahoo to fishfreek
HelloLights.Com

I have to say that the few times that I have ordered from www.hellolights.com that the service and prodcuts have been great.

I use this online vendor for Power Compact bulbs. Only once have I had a problem with a bulb that was sent to me. The bulb was intact and was fine when I first powered it up, but the second time I went to turn the light on it did not come on. I e-mailed the customer service and I got a phone call the very next day to verify the type of bulb that was not working and the replacment bulb was shipped out that same day. When I got the replacement bulb I looked inside for a return sticker as thats what the policy page on the net said. I did not see one so I sent another message to the customer service address. Within a day I get an e-mail telling me to disreguard the need for a return air bill and to just toss the bad bulb away.

The bulbs have always been packaged very well in triangle shaped shipping tubes wrapped in bubble rap and then encased in individual box's and then again the bulbs wrapped in bubble rap.

I have purchased from this online source multiple times and I plan on continuing to do so. I highly recommend them to anyone who is looking to purchase PC, VHO or MH bulbs or ballast's or retro kits.

Check out our articles area. 30+ Aquatic articles for your enjoyment
Are you in or around the Shenandoah Valley area? If so click here to join our regional forum.
fishfreek is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
light, lights

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com