Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Buy | Sell | Trade > General Retailers
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 10-01-2002, 06:36 PM   #1
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via ICQ to fishfreek Send a message via AIM to fishfreek Send a message via MSN to fishfreek Send a message via Yahoo to fishfreek
October lighting discount code

I just got an e-mail from www.hellolights.com about an october special on some lighting packages. The e-mail was sent out on a mailing list so I do not feel it contained information that I could not or should not post so i want to allow any and all to be able to take advantage.

Quote:
This coupon is good for 30% off on our Nano Kits!
Nano Ballast Kit /Reg. $39.95 /Sale $27.97
Nano Retrofit Kit /Reg. $68.95 /Sale $48.27
23 Nano Retrofit Kit /Reg. $73.95 /Sale $51.77
Coupon Code: NanoKit
Expiration Date: October 31, 2002
How To Use: When ordering online at <http://www.hellolights.com>, you will be asked for the e-coupon code as you check out of the store just prior to providing your address and billing information. When ordering via telephone, just inform the customer service representative that you have an e-coupon code just prior to giving your address and billing information. Please note: Shipping charges are calculated before discount is applied.
Please NOTE. This post is NOT an endorsment of www.hellolights.com nor am I or this website reciving any kickback by me posting this here. I am simply posting this to allow others the potental to save some money.

Check out our articles area. 30+ Aquatic articles for your enjoyment
Are you in or around the Shenandoah Valley area? If so click here to join our regional forum.
fishfreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2002, 03:11 AM   #2
Aquarium Advice Activist

Send a message via ICQ to CaliGal Send a message via MSN to CaliGal
Aaron,

Thank for sharing this information from Hellolights. Though I do not currently have use for specials; I am glad to be aware so I can share the info with someone interested, were the occasion to arise.

Which brings me to another thought. Occasionally I receive SWF special offers via email. I will plan to share them as I receive them with A.A. Maybe others will consider joining in also.

Sue

Old 10-02-2002, 08:55 AM   #3
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via ICQ to fishfreek Send a message via AIM to fishfreek Send a message via MSN to fishfreek Send a message via Yahoo to fishfreek
Sue,

I don't see a problem with that. I would just make sure the offers that we put up here are truly offers that are open to the anyone that shops at the site. Hellolights has a mailing list that they send out these specials to so I don't see how they would mind if the info got posted for others to take advantage also. But at the same time I can see other discounts or coupon codes that would not be as general in its distribution.

When in doubt ask the company what they feel about you sharing the deal with others.

Check out our articles area. 30+ Aquatic articles for your enjoyment
Are you in or around the Shenandoah Valley area? If so click here to join our regional forum.
fishfreek is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
light, lighting

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com