10) Own a planted tank of around 55 gallons that is hooked up with all the latest co2
diffuser crap, and quality lighting.
9) Become good at aquascaping
8) Learn to like, or at least accept goldfish. Right now I can't stand the dang things.
7) Become very familiar with marine life, and own a marine predator tank.
6) keep a planted tank at my workplace (once I get a job :P)
5) Own a tank of at least 220 gallons that will be stocked with all my dream monster fish.
4) Own and maintain a pond.
3) Work in my lfs
to further learn about the hobby.
2) keep a nano in my dorm room (planted or marine)
1) Find a way to keep my fish while at college.
This has been my fish keeping bucket list 😃
Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice