10g Nightmare

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

absolutangel04

Daphnia are People Too.
I have a 10g tank with mostly ember tetras and a betta. Today, I went in to feed my fish and I realized they were all gone. Apparently, my friend thought my tank had too many boring, red fish, so without telling me they went to the store and traded in my fish for new ones. Once I got over the initial shock, I looked closely at what was in there. They bought me a 8 inch common pleco, a CAE, and a big school of tinfoil barbs! In a 10g tank! They were all big fish too, not just little babies! What a nightmare! Then, I woke up and realized it was literally a bad dream and I laughed at myself for having fish on the brain a little too much. But, I couldn't help myself, so I went and looked at my fish just to make sure and they were all fine. :)

bruinsbro1997 said:
Ahahahaha that's pretty funny :)

I once had a dream like that too. Except differently. I was in my tank, and my angel was about to eat me...

Hahahaha dude funny! I have never had a dream like that...

The wierdest fish type dream I've had was pages of the forum scrolling non stop forever. It was terrible. I woke up and my eyes hurt. Like I was actually reading.

I had a dream where I had a 55 gallon that I put salt and freshwater fish in... It didn't end well for most of the fish...

That would be so stressful! I'd have to check my tank immediately, too! I've had several dreams where my fish swim out of the tank and around the room, and I'm trying to catch them all and put them back.

That would be so stressful! I'd have to check my tank immediately, too! I've had several dreams where my fish swim out of the tank and around the room, and I'm trying to catch them all and put them back.
Yeah, I have dreamed thing like that too. The fish were just swimming in air all over the place!
Once, I also dreamed I got a pet octopus in the mail and I had to try to keep it in a 1/4g vase with my flowers.

Yeah, I have dreamed thing like that too. The fish were just swimming in air all over the place!
Once, I also dreamed I got a pet octopus in the mail and I had to try to keep it in a 1/4g vase with my flowers.

Man, some of the places our fish-filled minds go... Haha. And then you try to tell your family/friends about it, and they think you're absolutely nuts. I hear "you think about fish too much" fairly regularly (maybe this should go in the 'You know you're an aquarist if...' thread).

When I was living abroad for a year, I would have dreams that I forgot about my tanks and would come back to really horrible conditions, or that everyone had babies while I was gone and I suddenly had a hundred fish. I'd have to call home and make someone check on the tank.

I've had a dream like that, too. Only I was reading all these posts that didn't make any sense, and I was trying to figure out why all the information I looked up was wrong. Woke up with a headache.

The wierdest fish type dream I've had was pages of the forum scrolling non stop forever. It was terrible. I woke up and my eyes hurt. Like I was actually reading.

I had a dream once that I turned my entire kitchen into an aquarium and I had a miniature blue whale the size of a small dog!!! I was actually sad when I woke up knowing that my dream would never come true. I'm somehow going to generically engineer a tiny blue whale for myself ;)

i always dream that my tank breaks some how and im panicking to save the fish.

I had a dream once that I turned my entire kitchen into an aquarium and I had a miniature blue whale the size of a small dog!!! I was actually sad when I woke up knowing that my dream would never come true. I'm somehow going to generically engineer a tiny blue whale for myself ;)

I would probably give you a ridiculous amount of money and/or my firstborn child if you ever figured out how to make tiny blue whales. I'd convert my whole backyard to a tank/pond so I could have a whole pod of them! :D

squidsquiggle said:
I would probably give you a ridiculous amount of money and/or my firstborn child if you ever figured out how to make tiny blue whales. I'd convert my whole backyard to a tank/pond so I could have a whole pod of them! :D

It was the cutest thing! In my dream, I could jump in and swim around the tank with them!

I thought it actually happened too at first. I was thinking "Who would do that, I would be so mad!" Lol

Back
Top Bottom