12 more to go!!! Now 10!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Menagerie

Aquarium Advice Addict
It seems that is was just Monday May 03, 2004 when we welcomed the 5000th member. I know it's late, but I do believe I saw that we are up to 5988 members!

(and you thought this would be a wedding post :wink:)

I can't believe the amount of people I have "met" on this site since I joined and it just keeps getting better!

No, please dont!!

We've had 9 people join today since midnight est, 12 people joined yesterday, it's quite reasonable to expect us to surpass the 6000 mark by early am wednesday est.

RocketSeason said:
somebody make up some fake alter aliases quick! its killing me!

It concerns me that people already have...probably more than a few....there are a LOT of members that registered 18 months or more ago, and have not visited once since, much less posted.

For whatever reason, this happens everywhere. On our site, people browse the board and then decide to register, they have to wait on an email to activate their acct, if they didn't use a valid email, the account is never activated, since we do not require people to be registered to view the board, if they don't post...they would not necessarily realize they aren't logged in, some just register cause it seems like a neat idea, then never come back. We regularly prune the accounts that have never visited the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom