Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 09-25-2011, 06:16 AM   #31
Aquarium Advice Newbie

It came back at 0.01 and 0.02 how ever when they were tested after about 3 min my reading was all 0 but then she kept saying they take along time to work and after 10 min she said they were 0.01 and 0.02 it's we are taking up another water sample to a different place today although I'm expecting it to be a dif reading as it's now been a week we r doing all we can to save the fish but just feel like I'm fighting a losing battle we have gone from 22 fish to 6 in a week now my brother inlaws old fish are dieing to now and there molys they bought are also infected all came from same tank it's so disheartening and stressful

Old 09-25-2011, 07:16 AM   #32
Aquarium Advice Freak

Just out of interest, did you buy all 22 fish at the same time?

Old 09-25-2011, 08:04 AM   #33
Aquarium Advice Newbie

No we got 9 that day
Old 09-25-2011, 09:32 AM   #34
Aquarium Advice Freak

Ah ok, how long was left between you adding those and the rest?
Old 09-25-2011, 11:04 AM   #35
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaymarie View Post
I understand that ppl using abbreviated words may annoying read some but most people in to days word you this form of righting in every day life face book text etc it Is even axsepted in some exams
I am a high school teacher...computers and business and it is never acceptable to use abbreviations in school work or exams and never like that in the real world except social networking where it is kid talking to kid.
Old 09-25-2011, 11:23 AM   #36
Aquarium Advice Freak

Yeah easy there... High school teacher? In the UK? In the US? I can actually vouch for the concessions made for people suffering with dyslexia in the UK, not that I am myself but I know enough people that are. And before you make any assumption about UK education... It's officially the best in the world! Dyslexia effects different people in different ways, take your opinions and comments somewhere else! Completely unnecessary!!!!
Old 09-25-2011, 11:32 AM   #37
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulace2372 View Post
Yeah easy there... High school teacher? In the UK? In the US? I can actually vouch for the concessions made for people suffering with dyslexia in the UK, not that I am myself but I know enough people that are. And before you make any assumption about UK education... It's officially the best in the world! Dyslexia effects different people in different ways, take your opinions and comments somewhere else! Completely unnecessary!!!!
Sorry, I am in the US and was referring to texting type abbreviations..I apologize for the tone...I am also Dyslexic and did not realize that abbreviations help.
Old 09-26-2011, 09:28 AM   #38
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulace2372 View Post
take your opinions and comments somewhere else! Completely unnecessary!!!!
The only point anyone is trying to make with regard to the text is that it's really difficult to read. The more difficult it is to read, the less help the poster will get from the forum community. That's all. It's not personal. It's like wanting to help but someone's got your hands tied behind your back.
75: blood parrots, featherfin cat, emperor tetras, turquoise rainbowfish, BN plecos, japanese trapdoor; 46: WCMM, gold inca snails, ghost, bamboo & amano shrimp, kuhli loaches, rummynose & ember tetras, endlers, platies, flame gourami, guppies; 16: pygmy, peppered, loxozonus corys, otos, assassins, RCS ... ~ Research PRIOR to purchase.... ~
LyndaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 07:15 PM   #39
Aquarium Advice Freak

That's fair enough, I agree it is difficult. However not as difficult as the person may have found it to write. Perhaps this should be let go now. As far as I know fish don't suffer from dyslexia!

Tags
dead, dead fish, started, tan

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com