180 aquarium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

animalzrok2

Aquarium Advice FINatic
is $400 for a 180 gallon aquarium, everything but fish included a good deal??

Depends on what the everything is. What kind of filters, hoods, gravel, decorations, etc. How long has the seller had it, what condition is it in, etc...

doesn't say how long or what condition but from the pic it looks fine

Well here in nova scotia we pay 400$ for an fx5 alone but it's hard to tell from a pic if there is scratches or silicone needs replacing but sounds like a good deal to me

Just go check it out hopefully it has a scratch on the side gives great bargaining power lol I got my 80 with stand and lights for 50$ because of one scratch on the side

ryan-peddle said:
Just go check it out hopefully it has a scratch on the side gives great bargaining power lol I got my 80 with stand and lights for 50$ because of one scratch on the side

I think what he means is if it has a couple of minor scratches, you can try to bring down the price. Just no major scratches.

Small scratches arent a big deal and can usually be repaired with a little handiwork. They give you a little bargaining power, though. Large cracks that go all the way through... Well thats a little more hadiwork than most people want - or can afford- to get into.

I'm just replying because I have a few minor scratches and I want to ask what handy work can be done to remove them :) I was looking into it and the only thing I found was a big water change and tons of buffing with a drill.

mrbee2828 said:
I'm just replying because I have a few minor scratches and I want to ask what handy work can be done to remove them :) I was looking into it and the only thing I found was a big water change and tons of buffing with a drill.

That's the only way I know of I have heard of clear nail polish but on the outside glass only

well i bought the tank but i haven't picked it up yet. oh i also forgot it has a sump :)

Back
Top Bottom