Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Closed Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 08-12-2004, 11:53 PM   #111
Aquarium Advice Activist
Send a message via MSN to jennymit21
i'm soo jealous!! i wish i was up north with all "you's guys". Have a blast and fill the rest of us in on how things went! take lotsa pics and post them!!

55g FW 2 panda corys, 2 skunk corys, 3 bronze corys, 2 albino, 1 (6") common pleco, 1 (3") common pleco, 5 neon tetras, 5 black skirts, 3 zebra danios, 5 rasboras, 4 red eye tetras, 1 glo light tetras, 2 med clown loaches

75g FW 1 Red Devil

10gFW QT

75g SW approx 150lbs live Figi and Tonga rock just sitting around cuz we can't afford to do more right now
Old 08-13-2004, 12:35 AM   #112
Aquarium Advice Freak
Please take photos of the 1st annual AA Metting and post them in a gallery all their own, fishfreek and reefrunner69! I am so disappointed that I can't go. Seeing pictures would help those of us who can't be there kind of have a part in knowing what went on.

Old 08-13-2004, 07:46 PM   #113
AA Team Emeritus
Send a message via ICQ to fishfreek Send a message via AIM to fishfreek Send a message via MSN to fishfreek Send a message via Yahoo to fishfreek
Im looking at the weather right now. SO far most of the rain has been diverted around us. Sometimes living in a valley is good.

Looking at the radar honestly it looks like the rain will continue to stay to the east of us. We of course have a contengency plan to be inside. But would much prefer to be outside. If the weather holds off it will be a cool day in the 60's with some light to med wind.
Remember dont tap the glass, your fish will think you're an idiot -Anonymous mother

Check out our articles area. 30+ Aquatic articles for your enjoyment
Are you in or around the Shenandoah Valley area? If so click here to join our regional forum.
Old 08-13-2004, 09:12 PM   #114
AA Team Emeritus
Sounds good to me - looking forward to an afternoon talkin' fish! Cake's cooling on the rack as we speak.
Old 08-15-2004, 01:39 PM   #115
Aquarium Advice Addict
Send a message via Yahoo to quarryshark
How did it go? Did the weather hold out for you?
Old 08-15-2004, 01:49 PM   #116
Aquarium Advice Addict
Send a message via Yahoo to oscarbreeder
Well, how did it go?
Did ya'll have fun?

Sure wish I could have been there.
I really think I should get more then one vacation a year...
Please remember to vote for Aquarium Advice!

Old 08-15-2004, 02:44 PM   #117
Aquarium Advice FINatic
I would like to thank fishfreek and his wife for hosting the gathering and inviting us into their home. I had a great time! It was a pleasure to meet Tank Girl and her family. Really nice people! Tank Girl, I'm sorry, but I think that I horked your supply of Fresca. I found it in the tub of ice after I got home. I must admit it does have "A Refreshingly Crisp Citrus Taste" I would also like to thank fishfreek for the Xenia frags. I hope everyone made it home safely! And thanks again!
75 gal
4x65w PC
AquaC Remora Pro
140#s Live Rock from LiveRocks.com
Frogspawn, Hammer, Zoos, Leather Frag, and Xenia and Green Star Polyp frags from fishfreek and Alarmguy66, Thanks!
Member of the Unofficial A-Team
Old 08-15-2004, 03:11 PM   #118
AA Team Emeritus

It sounds like everyone had a good time!

We're (im)patiently waiting for some pics!

Old 08-15-2004, 03:12 PM   #119
AA Team Emeritus
Send a message via AIM to lmw80 Send a message via MSN to lmw80 Send a message via Yahoo to lmw80
Originally Posted by An t-iasg
It sounds like everyone had a good time!

We're (im)patiently waiting for some pics!
yeah, what he said!
Join the Eastern PA/Greater Philadelphia Forum! Click here: http://www.aquariumadvice.com/groupcp.php?g=7825

Aquariums are like jello - there's always room for more.
Old 08-15-2004, 03:18 PM   #120
Aquarium Advice Addict
Send a message via AIM to krap101
yeah what they said :P

~ Danny
Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com