Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 07-19-2004, 10:25 AM   #21
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Newest Advisor
Next year, we should pick a date waaaay ahead of time.
I agree!!

Old 07-19-2004, 02:12 PM   #22
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via Yahoo to Devilishturtles
I might try to make it. It's 150 mile drive and 3 hours for me. And I think I have a family reunion to go to that day. But, put me on the "possible" list

Live in the Western MD/West Virginia/DC Metro Area?
Join our very active regional forum Here

Like the advice someone just gave you? Add to their reputation! Click on the balance icon underneath their username and let them know.
Old 07-19-2004, 02:19 PM   #23
Moderator Emeritus

Only three hours, you can do it all, just put your mind to it!!

Old 07-19-2004, 03:06 PM   #24
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via ICQ to fishfreek Send a message via AIM to fishfreek Send a message via MSN to fishfreek Send a message via Yahoo to fishfreek
Devilishturtles, its not that bad. More like 2 1/2 hours or 2 3/4th hours. I make that drive every time we visit my parents up in Mt. Airy. If your free I look forward to seeeing you.

Check out our articles area. 30+ Aquatic articles for your enjoyment
Are you in or around the Shenandoah Valley area? If so click here to join our regional forum.
Old 07-19-2004, 04:17 PM   #25
AA Team Emeritus

Quote:
Devilishturtles, its not that bad. More like 2 1/2 hours or 2 3/4th hours. I make that drive every time we visit my parents up in Mt. Airy. If your free I look forward to seeeing you.
LOL, I was thinking about PMing you and asking you fishfreek. That is what MapQuest says, but they are usually wrong half the time anyways. I will definitley try and make it, reunion is the week after that, I checked. But, I'll just be bringing me, myself, and I. 8)

Like the advice someone just gave you? Add to their reputation! Click on the balance icon underneath their username and let them know.
Old 07-19-2004, 04:31 PM   #26
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
But, I'll just be bringing me, myself, and I.
I hope you all don't go deaf while in the car

Old 07-19-2004, 06:03 PM   #27
AA Team Emeritus

Quote:
I hope you all don't go deaf while in the car
What did you say? LOL

Nah, they wont go deaf. I might! LOL Heck, two and a half hours of driving, I've gotta blast the music, are you kidding me?!
But, my deafening ears are used to it by now.

Old 07-19-2004, 09:24 PM   #28
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via ICQ to fishfreek Send a message via AIM to fishfreek Send a message via MSN to fishfreek Send a message via Yahoo to fishfreek
Just so I can get a good count of everyone if your gonna be able to make it can you PM me with the number of persons comming. Im still debating on if it might be better to have it at a local park where we can have a pavilion, playground, etc. I can have it at the house but if its bad weather well depending on the numbers it might get a little tight inside. Plus I dont have that great of parking so we would have you park down the street a bit.

Check out our articles area. 30+ Aquatic articles for your enjoyment
Are you in or around the Shenandoah Valley area? If so click here to join our regional forum.
Old 07-19-2004, 09:26 PM   #29
Aquarium Advice Activist

Would it be just the long-time members? I know I haven't been a member long and you probably see " kenor33" and think ummm who but have been a AA scanner 8) for a while and think all you guys rock. would be pretty neat to meet alot of you specially Tankgirl,Revhtree,Atari, Reefrunner69, Scuba Steve, Steve S etc. **** no way to remember so many peoples names. BTW Reefrunner, FLorida would rock even more. alot closer then Virginia but I was willing to break the news to the wife about the long journey she was volunteering for .................Mike
Old 07-20-2004, 05:51 AM   #30
Aquarium Advice Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by medge00
Clearly we need to think about a west coast event as well...
Here's one:
http://reefcentral.com/forums/showth...hreadid=401012

It won't be an AA event, but a cool one nonetheless. Perhaps you can setup a sign for AA and I'll look you up.

I'm all for any we can get started over here. Great idea, RR.

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com