Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 07-27-2004, 08:23 PM   #71
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via ICQ to fishfreek Send a message via AIM to fishfreek Send a message via MSN to fishfreek Send a message via Yahoo to fishfreek
Wife told me I should get a small pool for the kids to play in so they are nto bored. Of course I see thru her plot. She really is just looking for another excuse to get one for her. There was a nice little 15X2 inflatable job at walmart.

Check out our articles area. 30+ Aquatic articles for your enjoyment
Are you in or around the Shenandoah Valley area? If so click here to join our regional forum.
Old 07-27-2004, 08:42 PM   #72
AA Team Emeritus

She deserves a pool, don't you think?

Let us know and I'll tote the kiddie swimsuits.

Old 07-27-2004, 09:01 PM   #73
Aquarium Advice Addict

Guys...i think im going to have to bail out on you. This past Sun, one of our Backup Generators failed during a scheduled power outage so we had a larg part of our network crash on us. I already had scheduled downtime for the 7th and 8th, but now i have have to take the network off line again on the 14 and 15 for service as well to address the generator issue.
Old 07-27-2004, 09:44 PM   #74
Aquarium Advice Freak

Send a message via AIM to Gunnie
Hey Reefrunner,
Thanks for the kind comment. It's been rough. I have posted this thread on another forum in case there are any AA members there that missed this. Hope that's okay.

Smoky Mountain Aquarium Society

Joseph H.S. Mills (AKA: Trauma Jewel) 1/18/36 - 3/1/04. I miss you dad!
Old 07-27-2004, 11:23 PM   #75

Gonna be a last minute decision for me, but I'd really like to come. let me star working on the wife, I got enough time to most likely get her royal highness' blessing to attend this illustrious event!

This means I'm a definite maybe!

Old 07-28-2004, 09:48 AM   #76
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via ICQ to fishfreek Send a message via AIM to fishfreek Send a message via MSN to fishfreek Send a message via Yahoo to fishfreek
Sorry to hear your wowes stresco. Those generator tests are definatly nerve racking.

Are you in or around the Shenandoah Valley area? If so click here to join our regional forum.
Old 07-28-2004, 09:48 AM   #77
AA Team Emeritus

CC it would be great if you could come. Its just a few hours drive.

Old 07-28-2004, 10:21 AM   #78
Aquarium Advice Regular

I don't suppose anyone is passing by French Creek, WV?
I'm about a 5 hour drive (was at one of the parks there for a combo birthday for my aunt and uncle) but I honestly don't think my dad's car can take another trip over those mountains so soon.

If anyone has room to take one more and wouldn't be going too far out of the way let me know.
There doesn't happen to be a GreyHound nearby, does there?

Might not be able to come anyway, I need to find out when I can move into the dorms up in Morgantown, I'll get back to ya'll on that

**edit**
First Day of semester is Aug. 23, so if I can get there I'm golden
many, many baby mollies
1 small clown loach (~2-2.5", returning to LFS in august)
Old 07-28-2004, 11:16 AM   #79
Aquarium Advice Regular

Quote:
Don't forget that Charlottesville is not that far (UVA) and Blacksburg is not too far away either (VA Tech).
I guess that means it would be in bad taste to wear my WVU Maniacs shirt , jk
many, many baby mollies
1 small clown loach (~2-2.5", returning to LFS in august)
Old 07-28-2004, 11:39 AM   #80
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to webmoose
It would be super cool to attend this but I have to cover for people for the whole month of August. I am taking a quick break starting today and returning on August 3rd so that I don't have a nervous break-down.. Oh wait I think I already did..

Can't wait to hear all the stories!!

8 Gallon hex - 3 F1 Black Brichardi and fry..("Lamprologus sp. Walter")

10 gallon work tank - Pair of dwarf gourami and 2 cherry barbs / 2 gallon - 4 Fundulopanchax gardneri / 10 gallon - bunch of killitanks

Vote Here for Aquarium Advice
Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com