1st annual Aquarium Advice Gathering

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's have it here in my state- in the middle of the US. that way people from coast to coast have a better chance of getting here, and everyone in the middle can join the fun, too. Besides, everyone needs to see that Oklahoma's not flat and boring. Come to Green Country!

hmmm, now how do I get Tankgirl to drive all the way to Georgia and join us, she's like the coolest for freshwater advice :D not to mention Steve-s, revhtree, Voodoo,Quarryshark, Fishfreek and numorous others that i'm not thinking of atm with all their infinite wisdom 8) oh yeah Glasstapper, i'm fresh out of Mustang parts so I'm glad you got that covered :lol:

I'd consider driving to GA - I have friends there.

My husband will bring his potato gun if the area is not too heavily populated, LOL! :D

Should we keep posting on the 1st annual gathering or possibly make a new one for 1st annual part 2 hehe :) well like I stated before anytime is good for me, I guess we should have all those interested post ideas as to WHEN they would like to do this and If Georgia is ok for most of those interested. My place is still open If we get together in Georgia. I'll have to check on this Potato gun thingy tankgirls husbands bringing though 8O As I stated before,Cheezysquirrelz get the ball rolling and make things happen, I suck at inspiring people to do things plus according to Tankgirl and others I have a Oscar tank I'm gonna have to re-do.

Please don't redo any tanks just because people are comin' to visit! Nobody's judging anything - you do what works for you. It's all good 8)

I need dates before I can say yay or nay, so maybe a new thread is in order-

lol Tankgirl, not thinking of re-doing anytanks because someone might see em. I absolutely love the way their set up now, it's just the extremely large gravel in my oscar tank is gonna be their death i'm afraid. You know from the Catfish post I made on General discussion and got feedback.

Yah, kenor, I do think adding small gravel to the large (then even just picking out the large pieces by hand to avoid a cycle) is necessary - this is experience talkin' - I seem to recall myself in the 80's doing a tank with marbles as substrate..... :oops:

Believe me, if I thought people were comin' to visit me, I'd go nuts getting my tanks in shape - pot calling the kettle black :)

Believe me, if I thought people were comin' to visit me, I'd go nuts getting my tanks in shape - pot calling the kettle black

LMAO...yeah, me too. The house would be a mess, but the tanks would be sparkling clean!

Well I can't think of anything I would change even if I had a wild hair to do something, you'd probably be suprised where I have my Oscar tank though :mrgreen: wish I knew how to post pictures, if I did you would already have been spammed with em :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom