Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 07-29-2004, 06:55 PM   #81
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Send a message via AIM to Mr Burns
d'oh! if i wasn't taking two worthles summer classes i'd try and make this trip! it'd be a solo 8hr trip, but it would be really cool to do. man, and i don't have work on the 14th either, i could call off work for that friday, but noooooo...i have to take advertising and ethics classes because i'm a senior finally. maybe the 2nd annual meeting will be better on the schedule...

Old 07-29-2004, 08:10 PM   #82
AA Team Emeritus

Well definitely try to make the next one, then you can show us all how to advertise ethically..

Old 07-29-2004, 11:46 PM   #83
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Send a message via AIM to Mr Burns
hmm...these days i don't think there is such a thing, but i will certainly be more than happy to give my views on anything and everything.
Old 07-30-2004, 10:26 PM   #84

I'm in folks, hotel booked and everything.

I'm going to bring bunches and bunches of fw aquarium plants to GIVE away FREE!!!

I also have several extra Water Iris (yellow flower) pond plants, will bring them if requested. Bare root only, pot them yourself.

C'mon Mr. Burns, surely you can miss ONE day of classes, get down there!

Old 08-01-2004, 05:01 PM   #85
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via ICQ to fishfreek Send a message via AIM to fishfreek Send a message via MSN to fishfreek Send a message via Yahoo to fishfreek
Well I just pickedup the hamburgers and hotdogs and buns. The wifes side of the family is doing a renuion the weekend before so we got a bunch of stuff for that and our gathering. Basicly Im counting on extra remaning from her party for ours.

Anyones welcome to bring other picnic items. I got the meat and paper products covered.

Other things to think about.

Drinks (Sodas, Juices, etc)
Salids (Potato, Macaroni, etc)
Deserts
- We might have snowcones for the little ones

I did get a small pool 8ft X 2ft from priceclub so have the kids bring baithing suits and towels if they want.

Check out our articles area. 30+ Aquatic articles for your enjoyment
Are you in or around the Shenandoah Valley area? If so click here to join our regional forum.
Old 08-01-2004, 11:10 PM   #86
Aquarium Advice Freak

When your done you can set the pool up in the basement and make a goldfish/koi pond.
1-225gal \ 1 60gal hex \ 17-20gal \ 7-10gal in storage
Old 08-06-2004, 09:56 AM   #87
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via ICQ to fishfreek Send a message via AIM to fishfreek Send a message via MSN to fishfreek Send a message via Yahoo to fishfreek
Lets set the start time at 11am and it will run until .... whenever.

Ill be sending everyone thats RSVPed with me directions to my house in the comming days.

Are you in or around the Shenandoah Valley area? If so click here to join our regional forum.
Old 08-06-2004, 11:09 AM   #88
Aquarium Advice FINatic

fishfreek, Do you have an approximate head count?
140#s Live Rock from LiveRocks.com
Frogspawn, Hammer, Zoos, Leather Frag, and Xenia and Green Star Polyp frags from fishfreek and Alarmguy66, Thanks!
Member of the Unofficial A-Team
Old 08-06-2004, 11:18 AM   #89
AA Team Emeritus

Well its hard to say but im thinking around a dozen that have voiced that they will be there including kids and spouses.

Those comming dont forget to pack some outdoor seating if you can. I got some chairs but wont have enough.

Old 08-08-2004, 07:09 PM   #90
AA Team Emeritus

Did everyone get their directions? I sent it out to those whom had said they would be comming or had interest in comming. If you want to come and didnt get directions just PM me and Ill send them to you.

Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com