1st annual Aquarium Advice Gathering

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fishfreek

Aquarium Advice Addict
Ok folks. I have talked about this for nearly a year not if not longer and its about time to make it offical.

[center:0c62e699e2]First Annual Aquarium Advice Gathering[/center:0c62e699e2]

Date: Aug 14th
Time: All day

Depending on the numbers of interested parties we can either arrange to have this at my house or have it at a local park if we have alot of folks interested. This is a full family affair so dont worry about having to find someone to watch the kids. Bring em along. This will be a great opportunity to meet those of you whom can make the trip.

Whoo Hoo!

I have nothing on my schedule (family reunion was supposed to be that day but has been moved to the following weekend- serendipity!) so I reckon I'll drag the whole gang. That'll be 5 of us -

Very cool of you to host - what a job!

Maybe I can make the second annual meeting... :cry: :cry: .

I have already taken my vacation time for this year... :cry: :cry:

Wish I could be there!!

If I was on the East coast, I would make every effort to attend. As it turns out, that is the day Trevor and I are driving from Calgary to the Seattle area.
Have fun!!

Its an 8 hour drive for me, but I think it would be worth it to meet you guys. If it happens, count me and my family in. Thats 4 of us total.

Wish I lived a little closer, I would def. be there! :wink:

Cant wait to me you guys someday face to face, you are all great people. :wink:

Aw.. yet another fun event on the wrong side of the atlantic. :|

Have fun everyone who attends! :)

hmm, yahoo maps said only 16 hrs and 28 minutes at 1071 miles. Maybe next year after I save up gas funds. :)
You guys have a GREAT time!

I have my brother's engagement party that day :( :(

I guess nexy year. Next year, we should pick a date waaaay ahead of time.

Hara said:
hmm, yahoo maps said only 16 hrs and 28 minutes at 1071 miles. Maybe next year after I save up gas funds. :)
You guys have a GREAT time!

Ya thats quite a drive. We made the journey to Jackson MS a few years back and your further south.

ya i think it would take me about 3-4 day to get there. but i would love to see it. some one has to take pic of it. and post them. i am kind of wonderin what you all look like.

reefrunner, yes yes yes, a SE gathering in north Florida I can do.

The one in Virginia I won't be able to come to. :cry:
Hope you all have a great time and we'll want to see lots of pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom