20gal hex + stand for xmas!!! wooo!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ronnieroach

Aquarium Advice FINatic
my girlfriend is buying me a 20gal hex for xmas & i am CRAZY stoked!!

i traded my boy my guppies, neons & pygmy cories for his angel & 2 emerald cories .. i think it was a dope trade since i didnt dig the guppies lol .. they're all small & will reside in my 10gal for a few weeks until the upgrade.. i'm sooooo happy :)

thanks! i'm gonna add some taller plants & some of those smooth massage type stones this week to darken it up

& my woman decided to get me something else soooo i went & bought it for myself ;)

thanks!!

its got 1 angel, 2 emerald cories & 2 gobies that were weened to freshwater at the LFS

i know the angel needs a 30gal min but she'll be fine until i can find a place for my 30

i'd like to get 5 of the tiny blue neon tetras but i dont wanna overstock, if i'm not already lol

its got 1 angel, 2 emerald cories & 2 gobies that were weened to freshwater at the LFS

i'd like to add some blue neon tetras but i think i'd be overstocked, if i'm not already lol

Orchid

Hi, is that a real orchid in your tank? If so can it survive under water? Looks nice.

noooo its a fake lol .. i found it at pet supplies plus & i HAD to buy it (even though it was $15!!!!) ... def worth it though, being its the dopest fake plant i've seen :)

Back
Top Bottom