2nd Largest Aquarium peaceful to watch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It looks like my entire house could fit in that tank. I'm thinking that the smallest fish in that tank wouldn't fit in my 60 gallon tank.

BTW, I really like your signature Krypt :). I definitely will use that with my wife!

It looks like my entire house could fit in that tank. I'm thinking that the smallest fish in that tank wouldn't fit in my 60 gallon tank.

BTW, I really like your signature Krypt :). I definitely will use that with my wife!

Thanks! That excuse is good for only a few purchases, so use it wisely! :lol!:

that is too cool i wish i could have a tank about a 1/64 of that size. But i dont think my wife would like it to much lol. :D

Not sure on the rating as the second largest in the world, but that is an impressive tank.

The Georgia Aquarium in Atlanta has a 6.3 million gallon tank (about 3X the size of the OP) and has the 2d largest aquarium viewing window in the world. It is a site to behold. If you are ever traveling through Atlanta, I highly recommend this stop. The tickets are a little pricey and the place is always packed... but the main exhibit alone (called ocean voyager) is an amazing experience... you walk through a 100 ft long tunnel which is made of acrylic and underwater, and then come upon the main viewing window which is 21'X63'. It is truly amazing.

Here is a crappy photo I took of it... It is about twice as wide as the image shows, but you get the idea of the scale...

Attachments

• IMG_0295.jpg
    IMG_0295.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 76
Back
Top Bottom