3 Birds one stone!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

flip_lx

Aquarium Advice Freak
Ok so today was a good day for me, got my laundry done, watched the UEFA Cup Final and took care of 3 aquarium tasks with one stone (ok bag of salt)

1) Finished the main converting of my 29gal from FW to SW

2) Killed off the snail problem in said 29 gallon, if not i'm sending a sample to Marvel because these suckers are super strong radioactive or something (survived my attempt to dry kill them, 100+ * water temps and most removal attempts)

3) My cat (the crazy one i mentioned in an earlier post) will never drink from the aquarium again. Having grown accustomed to being sprayed by water and yelled/clapped at he took 1 sniff of the newly mixed salt water circulating in the tank and ran away!

All in all a nice day, now for the re-cycle to take effect and then i can add some LR and fishies

That's great. You can cycle your tank with some uncured, base or even LR.

ive got 1 big base rock in there, but it was bleached and powerwashed by the company who sold it to my lfs so i'm pretty sure anything on it died off awhile ago. Going to buy a few smaller pieces of LR (probably all cured don't want to order online cause i don't need much) in the next week or so once i get the tests going and everything known

Back
Top Bottom